“Young companies that grow create jobs.”
That’s the motto for the Startup America Partnership. With resources such as professional connections and industry expertise, Startup America aims to help young businesses grow, create quality jobs, and stimulate the economy. Acting as a private sector alliance for startup companies, it celebrates, inspires, and accelerates high-growth entrepreneurship throughout the nation.
As seen on the organization’s website, Startup America focuses on five key areas.
Five Key Areas for Startups
- Expertise: Connect startups with training, mentors, advisors and accelerators
- Services: Provide startups with access to critical services at reduced costs
- Talent: Assist startups in recruiting, training and retaining the people that can help them grow
- Customers: Help startups through acquisition of new customers and expansion into new markets
- Capital: Highlight sources of capital available to startups in various regions and sectors
Only after the Obama Administration launched the program in January 2011, the Startup America Partnership now has more than $1 billion worth of services to help startup businesses succeed. Partners and affiliates pledge their services, which helps fund the organization. Corporations and associations who support the Startup America initiative include:
|Dell||American Assocation of Community Colleges|
|Microsoft||Global Entrepreneurship Week / USA|
|National Chamber Foundation|
|Shutterstock||The Pearson Foundation|
According to a news article written by Nick Leiber on BusinessWeek.com, there are only 2,200 startups using these vast resources. Scott Case, one of the founders of the Startup America initiative, said there are approximately 1.5 million U.S. companies that would qualify and benefit from it. His goal is to have 100,000 startups sign up by April.
From Startup American and Instabill: Your Success Is Our Success
Here at Instabill, we’ve been helping e-commerce startup businesses process payments for more than 10 years. Even if you have little or no credit card processing history, we can help you by designing a merchant account solution to fit your business’s needs.
Instabill’s merchant account features include:
- International and offshore merchant accounts without the hassle of offshore incorporation
- Multi-currency processing in more than 160 currencies and settle in 18 major currencies with no conversion fees
- PCI-compliant payment gateway with more than 40 popular shopping cart solutions
- Mail order/telephone order merchant accounts with access to our virtual terminal
- 3D Secure and non-3D Secure merchant accounts
- Processing for major credit cards including Visa and MasterCard
- Merchant account fraud protection
- Live customer support — chat with us on Skype!
To learn more about you can apply for an Instabill merchant account, contact us online or call us toll-free at 1-800-318-2713. One of our dedicated merchant account managers will be here to help you every step of the way to get your startup business up and processing.